Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fourth Chakra Affirmations


ANAHATA – The Heart Chakra

In Sanskrit, Anahata means “the un-struck sound” – the universal sound with no beginning and no end. Its other Sanskrit name is Hritpankaja, which means heart lotus.  It is a nice symbol for compassion, and this chakra naturally affects the heart region, as well as the lungs, upper chest and back. The shoulders, arms and hands are also affected by the energy of the heart chakra.

Green is the colour that resonates with the fourth chakra, and you might like to imagine a soft, green light embracing your heart centre while you focus on these affirmations.

All love already resides within my heart.
I love and accept myself just as I am.
I open my heart and accept others as they are.
I choose to be united with all beings, visible and invisible, in love and light. 
I anchor my heart in truth, love, and grace. 
Love opens and heals me.
I lovingly forgive the past and release pain, doubt and fear.
I am love. I am peace. I am light.
I follow my heart’s desire for truth, goodness and love.
My core is pure and innocent.
Nothing can touch the soul of my heart except love itself.
Love moves through me and connects me with the source of life.
Joy is my reason for living.
I look for the joy in myself and see it in all things.
I delight in sharing my love and joy.



_____________

No comments:

Post a Comment