Thursday, June 24, 2010

Seventh Chakra Affirmations


SAHASRARA – The Crown Chakra

Sahasrara means “thousand-petaled lotus”, and it is the energy that emanates from the top of the head.  It affects our psyche and our ability to relate to a spiritual life.

Feel the energy surrounding your body and head. You can visualize this energy as a violet light that you radiate from the centre of your being, connecting you to the energy of the universe.

The power of the Universe is in me, above me, and around me at all times.
I seek the highest truth and the most healing ways to live my life.
I honour and protect my divine spirit.
I know that all is good despite appearances to the contrary.
I look within where I am safe and loved and protected.
My spirit is eternal.
I love beauty, harmony, peace and joy.
I create my life consciously and with love.
I trust that my highest good and greatest joy are unfolding now.
I am grateful for all the good people and things in my life.
I accept who I am and honour the spirit within me.
I live in joy and gratitude for the goodness that fills my life.
I know my higher purpose is being fulfilled now.
I trust my higher power to show me the next step in the process.
Thank you for my life, for who I am and for what you have allowed me to become.

_______________________________________


The above affirmations are adapted from the works of Ambika Wauters.
The Chakra descriptions and guidance are my own.

Love and light,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment