Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Second Chakra Affirmations

SVADHISTHANA – The Sacral Chakra

This chakra is known in Sanskrit as “the dwelling of the self”, and it affects the lower abdomen, the reproductive organs, hips, sacrum and lower digestive functions. It is your centre of power regarding finances, sexuality and relationships.

Bring your awareness to the energy and sensations of the abdomen, the lower back, and the hips. The second chakra resonates with the colour orange, so you could visualize a warm orange glow there while you relax into the affirmations.


I love my life. 

I honour my body and treat myself respectfully. 

I feel the power of healing moving in and through me as I affirm my worth and honour my body. 

I trust my feelings and give them ample room for expression. 

I lighten my body each time I feel well in myself. 

I am a creature of light, open to my highest joy. 

I am grateful for the joy of being me. 

I receive pleasure and abundance with every breath I take. 

Goodness, beauty and joy resonate with my soul. 

I am entitled to happiness, health and joy in my life. 

Healing occurs each time I rest, relax and enjoy myself. 

My body responds to thoughts of pure love and goodness. 

I know my body always seeks balance and regeneration. 

I get stronger every time I affirm my worth and honour my choices for love.

There is nothing to change about the way I am. 

Nobody needs to fix or heal me. I reclaim my power to look after myself.

I unconditionally love who I am, exactly as I am. 

I give others the space that they need and love them just as they are. 

As I love and respect myself, healing happens naturally.


_________

The above affirmations are inspired by the works of Ambika Wauters.
The descriptions are my own.


Love and light,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment