Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Third Chakra Affirmations


MANIPURA – The Solar Plexus Chakra


This is the centre of ego and self-esteem, and in Sanskrit it means “the city of gems”. It affects the process of digestion of both food and ideas, and is felt in the upper abdomen, stomach, and the lower and middle back.  When in balance, our body feels strong and capable, in our image.


Focus your attention on the Solar Plexus area and let a warm yellow light radiate from your centre while you let these affirmations soak in:



I am worth my weight in gold. 
I am worthy of love, kindness and respect, regardless of what I have done.
I am worthy because I exist.
I honour myself and treat myself with respect.
I am worthy of the life I say I want.
I value myself and I know what is best for me.
I am confident in my ability to make my life work.
I am confident in the goodness of life itself to see me through. 
I accept the power of my being to produce health, love and joy in my life. 
I accept responsibility for all of my decisions.
I know I am a powerful and wholesome force for good.
I am my own person, free to choose what is best for me.
I choose the power of life.
I choose goodness, light and love. 
I choose health, healing and happiness.
I love myself.
 _________________

The above affirmations are adapted from the works of Ambika Wauters.
The Chakra descriptions and guidance are my own.

Love and light,
Susan
 

2 comments: