Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sixth Chakra Affirmations


AJNA – The Brow Chakra

This is the centre of intuition, and affects all five physical senses, plus the whole head. It is located in the middle of the brow, and is sometimes called the third eye. Its Sanskrit meaning is “authority” or “unlimited power”, recognizing that Ajna chakra is also our source of wisdom and discernment.

Indigo and purple resonate with the brow chakra energy, and we can visualize those colours as we reflect on these affirmations:

I think the very best of myself in all situations, at all times.
I open myself to know my inner guidance and deepest wisdom.
I align my consciousness with the source of all life.
I believe I am unlimited in my capacity for joy, healing and happiness.
The abundance of the universe is always available to me.
I release and forgive the past.
I open myself to new energy, new people, places and experiences.
I live in the light of my truth and I accept what I know.
I know I am full of grace, light and love.
I create clarity of mind and unlimited vision for myself.
I trust that my life is unfolding exactly as it should.
I am wise, intuitive and aligned with my highest good.
Every situation is an opportunity for growth and healing.
I live in the light of my higher mind and allow it to illuminate my life.
I seek wisdom and guidance in all situations.
I am the source of truth and love in my life.

____________

1 comment:

  1. After completing the grounding meditation, starting with the root chakra, open each of your chakras, one by one. To do this? All you have to do is simply imagine each one opening. I assign a colored rosebud, corresponding to chakra color, for each of the seven chakras, and imagine it bloom. At Britta Jean you can learn more about.

    ReplyDelete