Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fifth Chakra Affirmations


VISHUDDHA – The Throat Chakra

The throat chakra, whose name in Sanskrit means “pure”, is the centre of communication, integrity and willpower. This is where we speak our truth, and consequently it is also the centre of our self-expression.  It affects the head from the nose down, as well as the throat and neck, and shares the shoulders, arms and hands with Anahata Chakra.

Soften your shoulders, lengthen your neck and let your tongue relax in your mouth. Gently smile and allow the face to widen. Blue is associated with Vishuddha chakra, and you can let a brilliant blue wash over your throat and neck, feeling ease and space in the throat and head while you hear the power in these words:


I live in my truth.
I speak from the heart.
I speak my truth and allow others to speak theirs.
Living in truth sets me free.
Communicating is vital to my wellbeing.
I choose my words with care and love.
I love to share my experiences and am open with others.
My willpower is aligned with my spiritual purpose in life.
I develop will each time I meet a life challenge.
I express my truth as creatively as possible.
I communicate with those who open their hearts to me.
I learn to listen to myself and trust my inner voice.
I develop my integrity each time I tell the truth.
My integrity is my word, and my word is my truth.
My communication comes directly from my deep centre.
I trust and honour my inner voice.
I express my love and goodness each time I speak.
I am a joyful and creative soul.

____________

1 comment: